National Student Speech Language Hearing Association
University of Arizona NSSLHA is the local chapter for undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in the field of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences.
NSSLHA provides opportunities for students to get involved in the field through various activities and events.
- General Body Meetings
- Advocacy Events
- Philanthropy Projects
- Fundraising Opportunities
- Social Events
- MAP’s Events
- Scholarship Opportunities
How YOU can get involved:
- achieve active member status
- join an officers committee
- join MAPS as a mentor or mentee
- check your email for information about events and updates on what NSSLHA is doing
- get to know faculty at faculty events